Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve

Diyakhaleeq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Locked out of my self serve account

4 REPLIES 4

@Diyakhaleeq 

You can also choose to send a private message to the moderators for support. The advantage of using this method in your case is that by suppllying the correct amount of info and personal identifiers is it is possible to recieve a password reset overnight. Possible....not guaranteed.

If you send a private message to the moderators put in the subject line " locked out of self serve" and explain your issue in detail. Include the following in your message:

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Email, phone number# and pin#.
  3. If you don't know your pin# include at least three of the following:
  4. Last payment, date,amount, type and last 4 digits.
  5. Alternate phone # if any.
  6. Date of birth.
  7. Autopay y/n?  Type, last 4 digits.
  8. Plan amount, any add ons? Recent plan changes.
  9. Security question and answer.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Allow for a minimum 2 to 8 hours (up to 48 hours) for a response. Wait times are currently longer than usual especially for non urgent requests. Yours should be given priority. They may have a reset password ready for you if you supply all the necessary info in your first message.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Diyakhaleeq 

Your self-serve username is your email address.  If you remember the answer of your security question, you can use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page to reset your password.

Your account may be locked for too many attempts.  Then, create a support ticket for help.

@JoyLuck wrote:

@Diyakhaleeq wrote:

You can try again in an hour and use Forgot your password.

@Diyakhaleeq  If that doesn't work, you'll need to go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to open a ticket to have your password reset.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Diyakhaleeq wrote:

You can try again in an hour and use Forgot your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.