Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Help get my account it says its disabled
7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Quentinboy9,

thank you for reaching out to us!

If you still need assistance accessing your self-serve, please don't hesitate to send me a private message including your details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Try private mode or different browser. As mod dept is closed for now untill 9 am est time click on sd08 link then you will see a mod team members click on any one new webpage open scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg with your email address and phone number along details explanation they will get back to you by morning time.
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Quentinboy9 I think you have two different posts going on and perhaps it's just one issue. 

It sounds like that your service is working fine and it's just that you are not able to access self serve and that is why you are thinking that your account is disabled? Is that correct?

and I think the second part is related, since you cannot access self serve, you are not able to see your account number, is that correct?

if you are locked out of self serve, is it because you have forgotten your login or password?

have you tried the forgot your password option?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Quentinboy9 wrote:
My phone still works but i need on to my self serve account to access my account number

@Quentinboy9

I've replied to your message in the other thread, which I realize now is a closely related thread.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Need-to-get-account-number/m-p/157392/high...

As I said there, the account number would have been included in the activation e-mail sent to you when you originally signed up.

Quentinboy9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My phone still works but i need on to my self serve account to access my account number

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Quentinboy9 Please provide more details as listed in @SD08 reply. 

Also, is your service still working and is it just self serve says its disable?  

If so, it maybe a glitch that can be fixed by sending a private message tomorrow morning to a mod. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Quentinboy9 wrote:
Help get my account it says its disabled

Is your account expired? If so, has it been expired more than 90 days? Any account that has been expired for more than 90 days would be removed.

If this doesn't apply to your situation, then you should send a private message to a moderator for help accessing your account.  How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your phone number and e-mail address.  

If you've tried the password reset feature and it doesn't work, your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.