cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve

Marlee83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Self serve says my number is invalid and no longer have access to email I used when I signed up.help

8 REPLIES 8

@Marlee83 please use this private message link to contact the moderators directly give them a new email that you have access to and ask them for a temporary password.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

@Marlee83 wrote:

My number is active and in use I just cannot access my account. I dont have access to the email that was used when I signed up. 

To contact a moderator who can access your account to assist you do the following:

Click on the green question mark in the bottom right of your screen.Type "moderator" and follow the prompts.

Choose "account-specific question" and then "No, I want a human" and submit a ticket. Once connected follow the prompts to submit your question.

Check the envelope icon (top right) to make sure your message was sent in the sent folder and the reply from the moderator will be in your inbox.

"To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help."

Moderator Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

Marlee83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number is active and in use I just cannot access my account. I dont have access to the email that was used when I signed up. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Marlee83  click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Marlee83 

More details would be helpful. 

Are you trying to access your self service account?

Did you set up a self service account previously? or trying to set up new account?

If you don't have access to your email, then you will likely need to contact moderator to get access to your self service account.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

New Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Marlee83 

Did you have your phone number inactive for over 3 months?

If thats tha case. PM automatically closes your account if its more then 90 days inactive.

You will need a new sim, to start a new account

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Marlee83  has your account been dormant for more than 90 days? Then it has been cancelled and you need to start over with anew email and SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.