cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve site down?

No
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to reach selfserve.publicmobile.ca at the moment. Is it down?

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shskr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

"Get ready stages". Fun way to put it.

When I was watching the renewal happen a while ago it was around 7pm ET that it went to the red Plan Expired.

Then at 8pm ET it went into suspended mode (still made calls and texted). At 10pm ET i got charged my plan minus rewards. Next day all is good, the whole time while it is in those modes you can still make calls and text. So stop looking at the overview page til the next day (renew day) and account will active again.

Indeed. Step away from the self-serve on renewal night.

But 8 and 10 were not my observations. Are you sure you're thinking eastern time?

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

When I was watching the renewal happen a while ago it was around 7pm ET that it went to the red Plan Expired.

Then at 8pm ET it went into suspended mode (still made calls and texted). At 10pm ET i got charged my plan minus rewards. Next day all is good, the whole time while it is in those modes you can still make calls and text. So stop looking at the overview page til the next day (renew day) and account will active again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Self-Serve update:

Okay, I finally got into Self-Serve, and this is not even my payment date (it's tomorrow).

I topped up before 12:00 noon ET this morning to cover the remaining balance minus my expected rewards.

My available balance shows the expected rewards value.

I have a feeling, that for people with today's payment date, their accounts are beginning the 'get ready' stages of renewal for later tonight.

shskr

clear cache, history and reload.

I was in self-serve about 11:45 ET today, it's now almost 1 hour later, and it's the spinning wheel of hate for me, at this moment.

Same here I can't open it.. @jojomr68 ..it will be ok in few minutes or hours....patience...It happened with me before and it's always ok after more time...Smiley Frustrated

jojomr68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not working at all for me.  Won't let me sign in

Veeerrrry slow but connecting for me.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

steff12321

Looks like it's back up now 🙂

No
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the sanity check. Will hang in there.

steff12321

Doesn't seem to load for me either. Give it a bit of time as it was working for me about an hour ago. 

Need Help? Let's chat.