cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve portal not recognizing email address

TheKnee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've just setup a new account for my wife and went through the setup process. After submitting the credit card details the page timed out and asked me to log in again. I attempted to log in with the email address and password setup however its not reconizing the credentials. Using the forgot password doesn't reconize the email address either. The SIM was registered since attempting to go through the process again indicates that the SIM number is now invalid.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Spiral15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also had this experience, my email was not recognized through the web portal but the app worked and I was able to complete the phone setup.

If you are still having problems, try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser.

This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TheKnee wrote:

Hello,

I've just setup a new account for my wife and went through the setup process. After submitting the credit card details the page timed out and asked me to log in again. I attempted to log in with the email address and password setup however its not reconizing the credentials. Using the forgot password doesn't reconize the email address either. The SIM was registered since attempting to go through the process again indicates that the SIM number is now invalid.

Thank you in advance.

@TheKneeInsert the sim into the phone does it connect to the PM network? If yes, clear the browser's cache and try incongnito mode to login again.

Need Help? Let's chat.