cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve payment

Capergurl79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so I was a few days late topping up my account and changed the plan I had not knowing that it doesn’t take effect until the next cycle and not I cannot use the phone at all it tells me I owe a balance but I added 43$ altogether on it and then another 16$ so even if it was using the previous plan there is more then enough funds to cover it. I have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it and cannot contact anyone. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Capergurl79 Once your plan is supsended/inactive, the only thing you can do for yourself through self-serve is to re-activate on the previous plan.  You can always reach out to the moderators to ask them .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Capergurl79 wrote:

so I was a few days late topping up my account and changed the plan I had not knowing that it doesn’t take effect until the next cycle and not I cannot use the phone at all it tells me I owe a balance but I added 43$ altogether on it and then another 16$ so even if it was using the previous plan there is more then enough funds to cover it. I have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it and cannot contact anyone. 

@Capergurl79 

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Capergurl79 wrote:

Contact moderator team: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.