cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve payment history doesnt show taxes??

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just wondered if this was normal? Just happened to look at it and noticed it read my initial plan charge of $25, but yet my payment card says $28.25 (which i know is 25 with taxes)... i was just wondering why they differ? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Pawprints1986  Yes....if you had to top up your account $12  It would cost $13.56 To do that. So any rewards or credits you recieve in your account are worth 13% more.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious my email just reminded me of this topic... So say I have $12 in credits right now, but when top up time comes, and where I live tax is 13% is that $12 actually worth $13.56?

Young_carTel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes that is the norm but yes great ?

@techdino wrote:

Most phone plans in Canada now have Canada Wide calling included by default 

@Triguy's valid point is the possible inconvenience for others calling you if your number is long distance to them and they don't have Canada wide calling to reach your number.

techdino
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Most phone plans in Canada now have Canada Wide calling included by default 

Downside is people calling you will then have to call long distance.

Factoid 1: If you pick an Alberta phone number, you can save 7% on your payments compared to a BC phone number.

Factoid 2: With a BC number, you can also save 7% by purchasing payment vouchers in Alberta.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  Your payment history will not show taxes....only when you add funds to your account. This is to make it the same for everyone to view in their accounts despite the different taxes we pay around the country. It also means your rewards, any credits etc in your account balance technically include taxes so your autopay reward in bc is worth $2.24 .

Need Help? Let's chat.