cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve page won't load

AndreasT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't seem to access self serve with Windows 11 computer with Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Seems to work on my phone. Anyone else have the issue on computer? I don't like using the phone because everything is so small and my old eyes don't like that.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : Are you running W11? Does the site work for you on either of those browsers?

@Anonymous 

yes i running Windows 11 in my computer and i use Browser microsoft edge latest version, is working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Are you running W11? Does the site work for you on either of those browsers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AndreasT 

No issue with new Windows 11 or computer the webiste sometime be a issue but i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AndreasT wrote:

I tried all the standard fixes.. It has been going on for a couple of days. Just wondering if it is  a windows 11 thing.

I'd wager it has something to do with the free giveaway  and the way the extra activity is compromising the system  ... I bet if you can sit tight till its over all will return to normal .

@AndreasT wrote:

I tried all the standard fixes.. It has been going on for a couple of days. Just wondering if it is  a windows 11 thing.

Did you try one more browser like Firefox?

and you try Incognito mode?

AndreasT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AndreasT wrote:

Can't seem to access self serve with Windows 11 computer with Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Seems to work on my phone. Anyone else have the issue on computer? I don't like using the phone because everything is so small and my old eyes don't like that.

@AndreasT  if @Triguy 's trouble shooting does not work (which I believe it should), wait 15 minutes or so, than try again...just a finicky website.

OR, for this time round go your mobile and zoom into the details.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.