cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-serve login isn't working

sashbus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I can't login to my self-serve account, even though I'm using the correct password (I even reset it just to be sure). I'm just getting a 'Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again' error message.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I really need to get into my account.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

sashbus

Thanks for the advice 🙂 I still have my phone, just took the SIM out and misplaced it.

All sorted now though and I have a replacement up and running!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sashbus :Good that you finally got into self serve, you should mark this thread as solved now by clicking the accepted solution button above one of the posts above that helped you most, doing so will help others in future with similar problems.

@sashbus 

Did you lose your SIM card while it was in the phone or while it was out of the phone? 

Either way - - might want to place your phone in lost/stolen status until you've been able to acquire a new SIM card and either place it in your existing phone or replacement compatible phone.

The change SIM card function is on the self-serving home page and an easy process.

fezodar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. Double check your email address and Password.

2. Restart your internet provider router and refresh browser.

3. Public mobile recommends to use latest web browser version firefox, google chrome and edge.

4. Usually have to wait a short while public mobile page to refresh.

sashbus

Thanks for the replies everyone.

A bunch of password resets and different browser logins later, I'm in.

Much appreciate all the help!

sashbus

I've just tried again on different browsers etc and it's still not working. 😞 

I guess I'll do another password reset?

@sashbus wrote:

The reason I need to log in is 'cause I lost my SIM card so need to update it. So I can't call them unless I borrow a different phone...

I just did a login to a couple of my accounts.  Things are working fine.  Give it another try.  

sashbus

The reason I need to log in is 'cause I lost my SIM card so need to update it. So I can't call them unless I borrow a different phone...

sashbus

Thanks for the replies!

I tried a different browser and a different device already. I guess I'll wait and see. Otherwise is there a number I can call to talk to a real person rather than the chatbot?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sashbus 

Website can be finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or even a different device.  Sometimes you also might need to give some more time in between attempts.  

You can also dial 611 on your phone for some basic account functions.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try waiting an hour.  If that does not work then try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.