cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve is down ?

jun9325
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can only see the white screen on self serve page, but am I the only one?

34 REPLIES 34

dfc

Down for me too.

DM100watch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Down for me too.  I've enabled autopay (saves you money and hassles) so it doesn't matter for me; you can always use the phone 611 with your PIN.

@Rado416 wrote:

Yes, it is down. Please fix ASAP as I need to pay for my service!

You can make payment with your valid cc or debit card by dialing 611. You'll need your PIN for that.

Alternative is to get payment vouchers from Shell Gas station or London Drugs, then dial 611 to add to your account.

Alternative to alternative...you can get on-line payment vouchers from recharge.com or ding.com...both are honourable sources.

Otherwise...just try to access your on-line account later today.

Consider putting your valid credit card or debit card on your account and enable Autopay. No more hassle and you'll get the Autopay Reward of $2 off of your regular plan costs at every renewal. (So if you have the $15 plan, you're going to pay $13 plus tax at renewal time.)

Rado416

Yes, it is down. Please fix ASAP as I need to pay for my service!

mortarheadd

Yes, it is down. Same issue as two weeks ago.

Greck

I'm having the same issue.

MotoBey

Today, Still a blank screen in Chrome and its incognito and Firefox as well as mobile android browsers.

@BasesLoadedWalk wrote:

Just to chime in, mine has been working fine all week.

I don't recall any new issues. This thread was from 10 days ago, so any issues would have already been fixed.

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to chime in, mine has been working fine all week.

DM100watch

I wonder if Public Mobile might consider making a realtime "map" of any outages or disruptions so users could see if their problems were happening as a result of planned upgrades, unplanned errors, or whatever?  They could place it in a prominent location maybe next to their coverage maps.

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My self serve was down yesterday but seems to be back up today. Maybe its a roaming outage? There have been a lot of glitches in the system lately (phantom referrals, missing rewards, etc)

Xquzme

Forgot to mention both mobile and on the web using my PC.

Xquzme

I am having issues with the self service account. The site is slow (seems since day 1)and I am unable to load Plan Add-on's.  It fails to load and you can only go back to login in account.  Has there been any information as to why and when it may be fixed?

Thx

ccdevmike

Mobile data working also for me 

ccdevmike

Working for me at home with Shaw 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Self-server is still functional for me, using Telus internet if that matters. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kubotamaria wrote:

Thanks for your "help" z10user4 but if any of that worked, I wouldn't be on here tweaking right now. I've been with Public and on AutoPay for over two years and am well aware of 611. To do anything of value with 611 you still need to have access to your account online which is impossible if THE SELF SERVE IS DOWN.  

@kubotamaria 

You stated your problem was wanting to make a payment. You can do that in the 611 service using either a pre-registered payment card or redeeming vouchers or using instant top-up at a handful of places. None of those options require the self-serve system. So I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion.

q95

I cannot get to self serve either.

How long does it typically take for moderators to respond?  I emailed them 1 hour ago and not heard back yet.

Then contact the moderators.  Folks here are just trying to be helpful, @kubotamaria 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

kubotamaria

To do anything of value with 611 you still need to have access to your account online which is impossible if THE SELF SERVE IS DOWN.

kubotamaria

Thanks for your "help" z10user4 but if any of that worked, I wouldn't be on here tweaking right now. I've been with Public and on AutoPay for over two years and am well aware of 611. To do anything of value with 611 you still need to have access to your account online which is impossible if THE SELF SERVE IS DOWN.  

You could try *611 from your phone, @kubotamaria 

Or the toll-free number from any other phone (if you know your PIN).  1-855-4PUBLIC

Anonymous
Not applicable

PM cell data and Telus Home Purefibre internet...white screen in BC trying a couple browsers.

@kubotamaria : You can also use vouchers and the 611 service. If you have a registered payment card (why aren't you on autopay then) then you can use the 611 service as well. But you'll need your 4 digit PIN. Lastly there's also the Instant Top-up method.

kubotamaria

yeah self serve is down and I can't even pay my bill, makes me want to switch to Koodo

Wonder if it has anything to do with trying to connect to Self-Serve while on data vs a home network?  

ccdevmike

I just logged in

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

me2 .. I can not log in to my account.. I was a blank page.

It's difficult to see how @NDesai can still get onto self-serve, but you @jun9325 in Alberta, and I in Nova Scotia are experiencing just a white screen with no apparent web activity when clicking "My Account".    

Hmmmm?

jun9325

@HALIMACS i’m in Alberta and using Telus Home internet services.

Strange @NDesai 

It's not working for the OP nor I.   Wonder if it has to do with our location or web provider - I'm in the Atlantic region on Eastlink internet services.

Need Help? Let's chat.