cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve errors

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Seems to be quite temperamental at the moment...anyone else?

16 REPLIES 16

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Excellent.  Thanks for the update @Jeremy_M.  

I just tried it and it seems to be working normally now.  Robot Happy

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired
Hey folks,

We were experiencing some technical issues earlier this afternoon with Self Serve. The issue was causing latency/lag when a customer was trying to login or use the functionality within their Self Serve account.

Our teams were able to resolve the issue around 6 pm Est, and everything should be back to normal.

Please advise me if you're still experiencing issues with Self Serve, including latency.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Self-serve is a bit slow right now but everythign is loading without any error.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

*611 is probably easier.

Check my earlier reply I also add a link how to connect with mod Dept
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

TechFreakDad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I know who a mod is?

If you need a data and you can't login then Send a msg to mod they will look after you but before sending a msg try different browser and also try forgot password option if that doesn't help then send a msg to mod

Send any one of them a private message by  clicking on the link( http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
with your phone number  username and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

TechFreakDad

me no able log in at all. me need data add-on urgently

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Come on folks, lets not overstress what is held together with spit, glue and chewing gum.  Cat Tongue

@will13am

Don't forget duct tape.  That fixes everything.  Robot tongue

@SD08, I thought about include duct tape as well.  But then things would not be so fragile. 

SD08

@will13am wrote:

Come on folks, lets not overstress what is held together with spit, glue and chewing gum.  Cat Tongue

@will13am

Don't forget duct tape.  That fixes everything.  Robot tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

it takes a while for me to log in, but everything works fine

SD08

I should add that the Plans and Add-ons page was the one page that returned an error when loading.

Canuck

Plan change page is errored for me,just when I needed it too. @MarieHelene_L @Shazia_K 

SD08

@canucks4life

It just took me about a half minute to log in.  After I got in, some pages worked fine, but others were laggy.  Using Firefox on WIN7.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Mines was kinda legging few days ago but seems pretty normal now
Need Help? Let's chat.