cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve email change

LuizDutra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've read that I need a mod to change my email and have asked SIMon to get in touch with one. It gives me a "ticket" that brings to another page.

When it comes to the point of asking me to choose a new email and answering a question like "the last number I've called or text", it doesn't let me hit 'next' and finish the form.

What can I do to fix this? 

7 REPLIES 7

@free1reign 

Can you give us a few more details? Is it different amounts from your account and your credit card statement? Is it tax? Did you lose some referrals? (PM just fixed a glitch givingvextra referral credits.) Can you show us your payment history with all personal info blanked out?

free1reign
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

overcharged on my account 

LuizDutra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was initially doing it on my phone. Just tried on the desktop as you've mentioned and it worked.

Thanks for the help!

Yup Simon is a pain that's why @darlicious changed her cats name to max 🤣🤣

@LuizDutra 

Simon can be a real pain at the best of times....if you choose to contact the moderators via private message be sure to include the following along with your detailed description of your issue:

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Username/account email, phone number, pin # and at least one of the following:
  3. Security question and answer, dob or alternate number on account  if any....
  4. Last payment amount, type, cards last 4 digits, date paid and/or plan amount.

Line #3 and #4 can be used to further verify your identity especially if you forget your pin# and/or security question and answer. It can also allow the verification link step to be skipped and the moderator can start resolving your issue if you provide enough identity and issue info before you respond to their reply to your initial private message. This can also be helpful if your request is submitted overnight and they start their day before you start yours....you may wake up to find your issue is already resolved. Always ask for a review link so you can let public mobile know how well your moderator performed their duties.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@LuizDutra you can try to clear your cache, cookies and browsing history. Or try to fill it out incognito or private  mode depending on your browser. 

@BearFBI provided you with another alternative as well. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LuizDutra What device are you on ? If your on mobile try doing it on desktop or using a different web browser. 

Alternativley you can use this link to get in touch with the moderators instead of SIMon

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.