cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-serve down?

someonespecial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't get the sign in page to load. I get the title bar "Public Mobile - Account Log In" but it just keeps spinning.

5 REPLIES 5

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

could be or it could be on ur side, u can close apps/tabs or use another browser

Tough sledding, I know, to read the whole thread but give it try now & then. Perhaps, even try logging in yourself and reporting the result. Although that would take extra time from your day, I guess.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I tried and was able to login.  The was a pause for a few seconds before I saw my account page.  Try using the noted browsers.

This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

@doreen1946 wrote:

I set up a account and no talk with this plan, and locked out of account?? HELP

For account related matters you need moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

doreen1946
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up a account and no talk with this plan, and locked out of account?? HELP

@someonespecial wrote:

I can't get the sign in page to load. I get the title bar "Public Mobile - Account Log In" but it just keeps spinning.

No problems for me.  Sometimes the site can be slow, so just wait a few minutes, or try again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.