Self serve does not accept my password

Ruth3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have hit the forgot password key. Still cannot access self serve

7 REPLIES 7

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GinYVR wrote:

@Ruth3Use SIMon instead of the link @Ed404 provided you as Public Mobile intentionally prioritize who users who uses SIMon (via the ? in the lower right hand corner).

I've stopped recommending creating a ticket because it hardly works for people. Privately messaging a moderator works regularly.

@Ruth3Use SIMon instead of the link @Ed404 provided you as Public Mobile intentionally prioritize who users who uses SIMon (via the ? in the lower right hand corner).

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ruth3 wrote:

Still have issues with self serve log in.  Right now my log in has been disabled. Also tried to reset password without success. Anyone able to advise what next step should be? Thanks.

I suggest you contact the moderators here. You will need proof to identify as the owner of it.

Ruth3

Still have issues with self serve log in.  Right now my log in has been disabled. Also tried to reset password without success. Anyone able to advise what next step should be? Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ruth3  Passwords are case sensitivie make sure you don't have CAPS on.

s_shard

Make sure you have registered your account and choosen your own password.  Your self-serve password is not the 4 digit PIN you were given at activation.  You still need to create an account if you haven’t done so.  Click Create Account on the self-serve login page.  Enter your pin to start creating your account.   You then need to create your own unique password to login at the login page.  If you already created an account and made a password, try clicking Forgot Password to reset your password.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.  If that does not work then try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.