cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve account

LY2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have moved from Fido to Public Mobile since April 3. I have also created a self serve account. But I cannot login into my account. I tried to reset my password but I am getting the same message "account has been locked out". 

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@LY2 wrote:

I have moved from Fido to Public Mobile since April 3. I have also created a self serve account. But I cannot login into my account. I tried to reset my password but I am getting the same message "account has been locked out". 

Hi @LY2 I hope by now you had followed the suggestions given above and are now able to log in your self serve account.  If you still have an issue and if not already suggested, try Forgot Password.

RosieR_0-1605401797383.png

Please keep us posted.

RosieR

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LY2 wrote:

@LY2 , I hope you been able to get into your account with the suggestions in the other posts.

If you are still having issues accessing your Self Sevre contact the Moderators to get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@LY2 wrote:

It's also possible that your login might start working again after one hour.  I had my account locked out and during that time, the password reset feature wasn't allowed during that time.  My login issue resolved itself.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LY2 

Sorry to hear that you're locked out of Self Serve.

For your account security, PM locks further login attempts after 5 tries.

Here's what to do next:

• Please wait 1 hour for your account to become unlocked
  • When your account is unlocked, please try resetting your password
  • Clear cache and cookies before trying again
  • It also may help to open an incognito tab and try from there

Need Help? Let's chat.