cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serv account

Phill-40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried several times from 2 different devices to log into my account and my wife's account to check balance so doesn't go inactive. Every time I try to log onto my account webpage will not load. I can't log into my account or my wife's account. Password and email is correct. Is there a problem with public mobile to access accounts 

9 REPLIES 9

Phill-40

Ticket has already been submitted so we will see what happens 

@Phill-40 wrote:

I have cleared all my cache and dud incognito same. Yes I know I can check balance on 611 but with no credit card I can't pay unless I have a paid voucher. Just annoying that self serv can't log in 

@Phill-40   Agreed, it is very annoying.  It's been happening a little more than usual lately.  I would send the mods a ticket via chatbot so that they are aware of this (sort of data collection).   After all we have been told numerous times that submitting a ticket gives PM a heads up about issues that may be affecting customers more than normal.

Here's a link to the chatbot if you want to submit a ticket: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

its back!!!!

It is annoying to not be able to use self serve  - but I doubt it will be down too long.

EDIT:  you can also dial * 611,  if you know your PIN number, to make a payment on an account if you have a valid payment card registered on it.  You mentioned debit - but I suspect that is not a Visa debit card registered on the account?

Phill-40

Yes I understand but paying balance owed i do on my self serve with debit. Its annoying 😒 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 

You can also check any balance by calling 1-855-478-2542 from any phone.

All you need to do is enter the phone number that you wish to check the balance and expiry date for.

Phill-40

I have cleared all my cache and dud incognito same. Yes I know I can check balance on 611 but with no credit card I can't pay unless I have a paid voucher. Just annoying that self serv can't log in 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 wrote:

I have tried several times from 2 different devices to log into my account and my wife's account to check balance so doesn't go inactive. Every time I try to log onto my account webpage will not load. I can't log into my account or my wife's account. Password and email is correct. Is there a problem with public mobile to access accounts 

@Phill-40   A few other posters seem to be reporting similar issues about logging into their accounts.  You'll just have to keep trying as this does seem to happen every now again with the PM website.  Also try using a different browser with incognito mode and clear your cookies and cache.

You can always check your account balance, payment due date etc. by dialing 611 on your phone too.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Yes, the system is down. Please try again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.