cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve site is down for maintenance?

Webslinger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My partner is annoyed because she wanted to buy a U.S. roaming plan today. When will the site be back up?
4 REPLIES 4

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wceady wrote:

I am getting site unavailable for maintenance since Sunday 10 Nov. Whats up with that?

The maintenance was completed Sunday. I'm wondering if the maintenance caused issues again. I experienced a couple of issues after the maintenance. My bonus Gs disappeared but that was resolved quickly after contacting the moderators, then I was locked out of my account for the last 2 days. Again I contacted the moderators and after verifying that it was actually my account the moderator was able to unlock my account and I was then able to log in and reset my password.

@wceady wrote:

I am getting site unavailable for maintenance since Sunday 10 Nov. Whats up with that?

It's working. Clear your browser cache. It's likely opening an old copy of the page, the one with the mainteance message.

wceady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Maintenance usually lasts for a few hours.  Just try again later in the morning.

FYI, buying an add-on is a two-step process. The first time you go through the purchase procedure, it just adds the necessary funds to your account. Then you need to make the purchase a second time to actually get the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.