cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve pages loads blank

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've tried chrome and incognito and both show no login option just a blank white page. Anyone else having this issue ? 

11 REPLIES 11

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

As of 1223am PST (Friday, February 21), self-serve is working fine on Safari, Chrome and Firefox on a MacBook Pro. 

abbytreasures
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry didn't see your incognito portion of your comment. Not sure what else to suggest. 

abbytreasures
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having the same issue. Will only work if choosing "incognito". Try that. Can't even get the self serve to accept my login. 

Wheebler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try updating your browser. Just did on my phone and it works again.

@drewber83 wrote:

I've tried chrome and incognito and both show no login option just a blank white page. Anyone else having this issue ? 

@drewber83 wrote:

I can confirm that unfotuantely, this nonsense has started again. Sometimes Chrome and ingnito does work but any other browser will keep showing the blank page. The incognito thing is a working around only.  Make no mistake about it; the problem is on Public Mobile's end.

@drewber83 works here Samsung tablet, Google chrome in Toronto.

@drewber83 wrote:

I've tried incognito and also Firefox. I've tried on WiFi and on Mobile data and it's the same issue. Can't imagine it's something on my end 

Just tried again. On laptop working and phone Chrome n Firefox.

Maybe one of their servers is having issues..try again in an hour or so.

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've tried incognito and also Firefox. I've tried on WiFi and on Mobile data and it's the same issue. Can't imagine it's something on my end 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Working here in Montreal.

Try clearing your history/cookie cache and try in incongnito mode

Wheebler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not loading for me either. Worked fine a few hours ago.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@drewber83 wrote:

Looks like this particular glitche seems happen every few days lately.  Try waiting an hour or two before trying to login again.  Sometimes it clears up quite quickly.

Need Help? Let's chat.