cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve link to "Plan" is broken

Ed_Ap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to find out what plan I have because the link doesn't work.Screenshot_20190117-003424.png

I keep getting the above message whenever I tap "Plan Details" or "Plan". 

5 REPLIES 5

mwf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried clearing my browser cache, and am unable to see the details of my current plan. It's too bad, because I was looking them up while telling someone about Public. They weren't impressed by the broken link for something so basic, so guess they won't be signing up. 

@slash407 wrote:

alot of people have been getting problems with the site lately, give it time, they are working on the maintenace on the site

Perhaps it was an unannounced maintenance or the site just crapped out.  Anyway, everything seems to be working now. 

This happens every so often. Despite the self-serve site generically telling you log out and then back, I don't believe when this happens, that it is actually an issue with the person's web browser. My gut feeling is that this error is almost certainly a problem with the website.  Only thing that ever fixes this, at least when I check, is to try later.  No amount of opening and closing browsers, clearing caches or anything of that sort has ever got around that error message for me.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Empty your browser cache.

Use incognito mode and / or a different browser.

Try again tomorrow morning.

Edti: Beaten to the punch by @Anonymous, again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ed_Ap wrote:

Unable to find out what plan I have because the link doesn't work.

I keep getting the above message whenever I tap "Plan Details" or "Plan". 

Clear cache/cookies, different browser, incognito/private mode. Try again in a little while. It worked fine for me just now.

Need Help? Let's chat.