cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve account

ronengrinstein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there everyone, I'm having the same problem for the last 2-3hrs. I want to re-set my password because I forgot it. But the emails never came to none of my email folders. Is there a problem over there? Can someone please help?

Thank you for your time.

edited by computergeek541: changed the title/created new thread

2 REPLIES 2

@ronengrinstein 

If you choose to send a private message put " unable to recieve password reset" in the subject line and include the following in a detailed message:

1. Full name and address on your account 

2. Email, pin # and phone #.

If you don't remember your pin # include at least 3 of the following:

1. Last payment, amount, date, type and last 4 digits.
  2. Alternate phone # if any.
  3. Date of birth.
  4. Plan amount, recent changes, any add ons on account.
  5. Security question and answer. 
  6. Frequently called/texted numbers.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Wait times average 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. If you include all of the info and request the moderators to change your password for a temporary one they will be able to fulfill your request without anymore messages from you. The next message you get will likely tell you they have performed the temporary password change. If so ask for a review link if you would like to rate the customer service you have recieved.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ronengrinstein wrote:

Hi there everyone, I'm having the same problem for the last 2-3hrs. I want to re-set my password because I forgot it. But the emails never came to none of my email folders. Is there a problem over there? Can someone please help?

Thank you for your time.

Here’s  how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative):

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.