cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve account

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I activated my account today( I hope) and it even send a comfirmation email, but when I go to sign in with the details I chose, it is being problematic.  It keeps saying: Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. 

I know for a fact the password I chose is correct, but for the sake of a potential mistake, I clicked forget password and it's saying: Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, and @Simon_O @MarieHelen_L

3 REPLIES 3

kas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I sent you a private message about another issue, hopefully this one is also resolved, thanks. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kas,

thanks for reaching out to us !

As long as you sent us a private message, we will get to you. Please expect a reply shortly 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
You need a mod assistance. It's locked out. And you already tag mod team. But if you want you send a private msg to them as well here's how
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.