cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Sign In

Amanda_Marr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning, I keep trying to sign in and it won't let me, so I tried to reset my pass word and says I have to contact admin. I have been waiting the 1hr lock out time even left it over night..

Rather frustrating to say the least.

What do we do now..???

6 REPLIES 6

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact the moderator team and raise a ticket. They will be able to help you to fix it. On the other hand, if you port-out your number to some other operator then probably your account will be auto deactivated.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amanda_Marr wrote:

Morning, I keep trying to sign in and it won't let me, so I tried to reset my pass word and says I have to contact admin. I have been waiting the 1hr lock out time even left it over night..

What do we do now..???

@Amanda_Marr  Did you port out? If yes, you won't be able to access your account anymore.

Last I heard the reset password still worked, but the email takes some time and sometimes the code times out before you get there. Message @CS_Agent and keep trying.

Watch your junk mail folder and inbox every five minutes. Time is of the essence when it comes to resetting your password.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Amanda_Marr , you do get locked out when there's to many failed login attempts.  Password reset can be quite YMMV.  Best bet is to contact the moderator team for support given the current situation.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Amanda_Marr wrote:

What do we do now..???

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Amanda_Marr wrote:

What do we do now..???

@Amanda_MarrDid you contact support (admin) as suggested? They will be able to take care of your issue and get you logged back in.

Need Help? Let's chat.