cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Screen Blank

DanaL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password so did forgot your password option. They sent me a link to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and the screen is blank.  Now even when I go to the home page of Public Mobile and click my account nothing... Blank. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Yangzhao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

me too. Being trying for an hour and still  blank

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@DanaL wrote:

I forgot my password so did forgot your password option. They sent me a link to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and the screen is blank.  Now even when I go to the home page of Public Mobile and click my account nothing... Blank. Please help

Me too. Blank using safari and chrome. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DanaL ,

Open a tab in incognito mode, then try the Forgot your Password method again.

If you are still having issues, you could wait an hour, as your account may be locked. 

If still issues after that, contact he Moderators.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1600133878465.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Update: I just checked my self serve. Blank for me too. Maybe temporarily down?

Unless "wiggling your mouse" works @gpixel , ...humm?

Update #2: now I can log in, but only through a normal tab.

Incognito does not open my Self Serve account for me though, Community account opens alright.

Incognito is down - lol!

@DanaL , hopefully, if you cannot log in now, you will be able to in an hour. But, if still locked then, only moderators can get you back in.

Good Luck!

@DanaL wrote:

The site sometimes does this.

Try again later on. Occasionionally, some members report success after clearing the browser's caches and running it in incognito mode.

It's blank for me also.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DanaL close your web browser and open a new tab in incognito or private mode and try again. when the page is loading, keep wiggling your mouse till the page loads

*mobile website is working

Need Help? Let's chat.