cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-Serve Registration Problem

markmark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community,

I've tried to register on self-serve. I entered my phone number, but I get: "the phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here" message. I've tried that, but I don't ever receive the email with the reset information. (Yes, I've checked my spam/trash)

I set up and activited this phone and two others through Walmart using the same email address. I was on auto-renewal, but I have lost service as of today.

Thanks, Mark 

5 REPLIES 5

I believe the 2nd account has replaced the first, and the 3rd account has replaced the second.  The system will not accept multiple accounts on the same email address.

Walmart screwed up (again) by allowing you to attempt this.

markmark

@stonechucker "impossible" may be a little bit of a strong word. I have printouts from Public Mobile Online Activiation (showing three seperate activation numbers and three different account numbers) all with the same email address... 

...that said, this may be contributing to my problem today

You could not have setup properly, all accounts with the same email address...that is not possible on Public Mobile.  Each account is separate, and must have a unique email address.

I don’t know how Wal-Mart could have completed this for you.  It’s impossible.

markmark

Thanks @Dunkman, good to know; will do.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@markmark

The password reset function on self service account does not work.  You will need to contact moderator to reset, but it will take 1-2 days to respond.

However, usually it is only one email address for one account, so not sure how you managed to get three lines under one email address.  That might be the issue.  You will need to contact moderator to sort it out.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.