cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Login issue.

jimmyphung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone one encounted the issue where when you login to your self serve account it loads but the the only thing that displays is a "Hello" Message and nothing else loads.

9 REPLIES 9

jimmyphung

Thank you, i will contact the Mods and see what they can do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jimmyphung wrote:

Tried different computers and different browsers. Nothing is working!!! Logged into my other account with my other number and that works fine

Well then there you go. It's a problem with that account.

You'll need moderator assistance.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 8am-00 (ET) and Sat-Sun 8am-10pm (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

dhruv1003

Can you please explain more on what exactly is happenning?

Thank you,

D

jimmyphung

Tried different computers and different browsers. Nothing is working!!! Logged into my other account with my other number and that works fine

@jimmyphung wrote:

Thanks, 

Tried indoc mode and as well been trying to log in the past 2 days; i assumed it was a server update but im still having thsi issue.

Keep trying it will go through!!Smiley Frustrated

jimmyphung

Thanks, 

Tried indoc mode and as well been trying to log in the past 2 days; i assumed it was a server update but im still having thsi issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jimmyphung wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone one encounted the issue where when you login to your self serve account it loads but the the only thing that displays is a "Hello" Message and nothing else loads.

Works fine for me but that doesn't help you 🙂

Yeah as above - different browser, clear cache/cookies, incognito/privacy mode.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jimmyphung wrote:

Hi,

It has been busy and peobably just a website glitch. If you try again after,it should be ok.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@jimmyphung Try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.
Need Help? Let's chat.