cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Down?

Babaji01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

self serve seems to be down. It only shows me a blank screen and reloading does not help. Can someone help with this?

18 REPLIES 18

@MCTIERNAN57 wrote:

I've tried INCOGNITO mode, rebooting etc.

@MCTIERNAN57 

It seems to be working fine on my computer.

Maybe try a different device.  Different web browser.  Chrome incognito seems to work with this website.  

MCTIERNAN57
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried INCOGNITO mode, rebooting etc.

MCTIERNAN57
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone else having issues trying to register a SIM card? Site seems frozen. 

ocdbrain

@Jb456 yea, I figured it would be, but I strangely do not have that email (and I tend to hoard all emails, esp ones with account info!). I do recall some system glitches when I signed up, so it's possible I never got it. 

I wasn't planning on defecting, but my phone was crapping out and Koodo lured me away with their sweet Pixel deal. 

Thanks for the help anyway, peace out everyone! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@ocdbrain 

If you still have your welcome email. The account number is in the subject line.

Sorry to see you go. 

Happy Holidays!

@Jb456 

It's actually embedded in the To: line. And you might have to look at the headers.

@ocdbrain 

If you still have your welcome email. The account number is in the subject line.

Sorry to see you go. 

Happy Holidays!

KevinB44

Got in as well! Servers must just have been busy

ocdbrain

Finally got in! I guess just keep trying? Maybe everyone got new phones today 🙂 

ocdbrain

Still down for me. Tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge (regular and private/incognito), and also from my phone - no luck.

The irony is, I'm just trying to get my account number so I can switch my number to Koodo....somehow I have no reference to it anywhere else. -_-

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Babaji01 Yep selfserve is down for me too. Public Mobile is great but i gotta say their selfserve is terrible. Not a bad obstacle for the price i pay though.

Im sure it will be back soon. You can dial *611 and acsess some selfserve features form there if you really need to. 

KevinB44

Yep, same for me, through chrome and incognito. Should be ok later on though! 

@REF...

as suggested by @Jb456 ....just try to be patient and it will eventually come back. This happens on the rare occasion for some unknown reason. The outage doesn't last long.

If you're wanting to make a payment or purchase an add-on, you can usually access 611 to do so.

Good luck.

REF

Also tried incognito on Google and Safari. The selfserve page won't load. All I get is blank.

@Babaji01 

Than just wait abit for it to come back online.

What do you need to check? Some things about your account you can hear by calling 611 from your phone. Maybe that will help you in the interim.

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you!

Babaji01

Ive used Safari, chrome and firefox. Both regular and incognito. Still cant get past the blank screen

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Babaji01 wrote:

self serve seems to be down. It only shows me a blank screen and reloading does not help. Can someone help with this?

Mine is blank as well...but try using a different web browser as suggested by @Triguy .

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Babaji01 

Looks like it. However I just tried INCOGNITO MODE and was able to log in.

Either wait for site to be back up or try incognito mode.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I just tried and was able to log in.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.