cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve - Bug - My Rewards

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was checking up on my rewards page and I found that the community rewards is not correlating with the other bottom of the page community rewards display.(in red)

The totals are not adding up correctly.(in green)

Is anyone having the same issue?

Capture.PNG 

9 REPLIES 9

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've always found that bottom one looks a bit off, and always ignored it.  As long as the upper section looks right, I'm never overly concerned.

Have you checked using private/incognito browsing mode?

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

LOL

Obviously the devil changed it to hide my actual amounts lol

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@DealHunter
Just checked mine looks pretty normal system bug 🐜 either send a msg or wait few days see if resolved by its own
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

did you make a deal with a creature with big red horns sticking out of its head? $666 is not a nice number to call ... 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, $666 worth of community rewards!  Definitely need intervention from the moderator team.  Send them a private message.  If unsure how, check out this post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Hold on... I see many issues on your screen that don't look right, didn't pay close attention at first.  You are correct, there's a problem.

Sorry!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@DealHunter

This is not an error.  The numbers at the bottom are the rewards that have already been "used" by you in previous renewals.  The numbers listed at the top are those rewards that have been earned, but not yet used for renewal.

Everything is fine.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@DealHunter  Definitely a glitch lol, send a private message to the mods and they can fix it up for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.