cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Broken

Loosi4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't access plans section, get IIS error screen for one of my accounts, won't show usage etc.  Indicates plan is active and that is all;  Second account shows usage properly, but can't change plan just goes to an "oops" screen and asks me to log out and back in , or clear browser cache.

Very annoying.  I have cleared my cache, tried three different browsers etc, website is clearly broken.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

Hopefully, not broken, just resting. Robot LOL

Pining for the fjords. etc. 🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Hopefully, not broken, just resting. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Loosi4 

I just login to my account.  I can go to plan change page.

Try again.  If it failed again, restart browser to ensure a new self-server portal session.

Good luck.

Whoops, spoke too soon. Cannot access new plans after clicking Change Plan but could access Make a Payment. 

Problems may be temporary or permanent; too soon to tell.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loosi4 wrote:

Can't access plans section, get IIS error screen for one of my accounts, won't show usage etc.  Indicates plan is active and that is all;  Second account shows usage properly, but can't change plan just goes to an "oops" screen and asks me to log out and back in , or clear browser cache.

Very annoying.  I have cleared my cache, tried three different browsers etc, website is clearly broken.

It's what I call it being in one of its moods. Happens all too frequently. As above...

Loosi4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply and suggestions,  I will check again in a while.  I have also tried incognito mode.  Just very annoying that it works a little for one account, and not at all for my other account.

If this continues I will be switching to  Freedom Mobile.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Loosi4 Yep, access can be finicky. Wait an hour and try again with incognito mode. 

If you are trying to make a payment try calling 611 and use a credit card on file.

I just ried and self serve worked without a problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.