cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Self Serve Account, Autopay failures

@Kay-Oss wrote:

Thank you everyone for jumping in so quickly.

I tried my voicemail PIN, it was not accepted at the 611.

Trying to pay on my account online, the wheel keeps spinning and my patience is thin!

I will now try the moderator methods you've indicated.

Also, how is it you are able to tag someone (using the @symbol like you've done with me)?

Much thanks.

@Kay-Oss Your Account PIN (4 digits) is separate from you Voicemail (4-15 digits) PIN, having said that, I suppose you could have it set up the same (if it was 4 digits).

Yes, you tag someone by starting with @ then their username.

If Self Serve is too slow, try one or more of the below:

• clearing your browser's history
  • try a different browser 
  • opening a tab in incognito mode
  • try again later....
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Self Serve Account, Autopay failures

@Kay-Oss wrote:

Should I use a different credit card #?

I would have thought being on AutoPay would have avoided this. Now from what I read I should be keeping a buffer amount in my balance to avoid this issue?

Thanks!

@Kay-Oss  You really should not have to keep a "buffer amount" in your balance, since Autopay should not be failing. 

But, even the seasoned users on here do practice that method. And it could be because Autopay failures here can be occasionally known to happen.

Occasionally, yes, but not sooo much like today. I suspect Public Mobile did something or an update in their back end system that caused all the issues for users today, unfortunately.

A big bump in the road today, that will hopefully be smoothed over soon!

skinnerjane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Self Serve Account

so whats the issue. My autopay did not go through today I assume, my account is suspended. How do I get it back since self serve will not let me enter an amount to make a payment

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@skinnerjane wrote:

so whats the issue. My autopay did not go through today I assume, my account is suspended. How do I get it back since self serve will not let me enter an amount to make a payment

@skinnerjane 

Can you make a payment by calling 611?

Enter the amount you want to pay through your Self Serve instead of auto filling what is owing.

skinnerjane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, i made the payment. hopefully service will be restored. What is the issue with Autopay?

Need Help? Let's chat.