cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Self Serve Account, Autopay failures

So with all the tricks I usually use and suggest for Self Self account issues and logging in, now I see issues with my account. I got in, just tool a long time and there are 'blank out' areas.

Here is hoping this is something to do with Public Mobile fixing this no service due to Autopay failures - Fingers crossed it is a quick fix!

Accepted Solutions
macsal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Self Serve Account, Autopay failures

@esjliv wrote:

I wonder what the pattern is for all these failures.

• So 30 days ago, did all these customers just activate? 
  • Was it connected to these new Canada-Wide changing to Provincial-Wide calling plans that are supposed to take place?
  • There would need to be some back-end implementing of the system with these 'upcoming' prices changes

@esjliv there must be a connection to something. 

Perhaps, @Moderator_Team  could advise us of a reason, an update, or notice or something.

We may never know, I suppose.

Let's hope it is a path to improved efficiency! Yeah, that is what I would like to think or tell myself.

Or is that reaching too high? 😎

View solution in original post

All Replies
softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Self Serve Account

haha.. i guess if not urgent issue.. avoid using the Self-Serve site today to do anything... 

natewu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hopefully they announce something about this issue if the fix is going to take a while... its been like this for a few hours already.

softech

PM today..

softech_0-1617384148489.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Over 1000 only users is pretty normal on the Community in active times.

Now there is 1,772. What do you wanna bet issues with Autopay increased this number?

Although GUESTS should not be Public Mobile users...so officially that is only 168 customers?

OR maybe these users do not have their emails linked - tisk tisk tisk

esjliv_0-1617384170917.png

softech

I hope not everyone due today have Autopay problem.. if not, it could be more people out there without the service still.  Not everyone comes here for help.. or some light user might not have checked their phone yet and might not aware that they have no service now.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

So with all the tricks I usually use and suggest for Self Self account issues and logging in, now I see issues with my account. I got in, just tool a long time and there are 'blank out' areas.

Here is hoping this is something to do with Public Mobile fixing this no service due to Autopay failures - Fingers crossed it is a quick fix!

@esjliv 

No doubt, there'll be some PM employees who'll have to login to work today.

Over the past 2 week-ends, I've noticed there have been workings going on with the self-serve site which caused a variety of blanked out issues, including (but probably not limited to) Plan Change tab not populating with available plans and Plan Details not showing/displaying

Surely Public Mobile knows whatever they may be doing in the background with the site will impact these areas, so they must surely presume Moderator contact will naturally increase during this time of non-functionality.

I hope they're at least supplementing Moderator staffing during these times to benefit customers who need support for normally self-serve functions.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

• Was it connected to these new Canada-Wide changing to Provincial-Wide calling plans that are supposed to take place?
  • There would need to be some back-end implementing of the system with these 'upcoming' prices changes
macsal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@esjliv wrote:

@esjliv there must be a connection to something. 

Perhaps, @Moderator_Team  could advise us of a reason, an update, or notice or something.

We may never know, I suppose.

Let's hope it is a path to improved efficiency! Yeah, that is what I would like to think or tell myself.

Or is that reaching too high? 😎

View solution in original post

Kay-Oss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been with Public Mobile since December 2019, same valid credit card, never an issue with the autopay....until today I have a message my account has been suspended and all that I've tried on my account hasn't changed that status (plus no service). Just signed into the community today, and I am panicked! What is happening, what can I do? I tried "Simon" the chatbot, and suggestions aren't tailored to my issue. Can anyone advise me on what I should do? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.