cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security questions

Jasondimera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I reset my security questions if I can’t log into self serve? 

8 REPLIES 8

Jasondimera

I haven’t seen a solution better than that one yet. Should I wait a little longer before picking one?

yeah I will wait till I’m back in and then pick one that is the best solution. 
that answer is hard to top though. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Jasondimera 

Please do not assign solutions to yourself. Solutions are often given as a thank you to other members who have helped answer your question.

Isn't that Bravos? Aren't Solutions the selected answer for the question?

@Jasondimera 

Please do not assign solutions to yourself. Solutions are often given as a thank you to other members who have helped answer your question.

Jasondimera

Oh that’s too bad. I wish people would not do shady stuff like that. Then we wouldn’t need passwords. 

@Jasondimera wrote:

Will public mobile be able to use my face as my login credentials? I don’t want to type a username or password. I want to click login 📱📸🤷🏻‍♂️📲 done!  Or very least type my phone number then use the facial recognition on my phone or the camera on my phone. Not using my face to load a stored password. Use my face as the password. 

make it happen

I believe in you

you can do it!

I can't predict the future, but in my opinion, this is never likely to happen. In the past, there have been ways to trick facial recognition, as well as there not being 100% accuracy.

Jasondimera

Will public mobile be able to use my face as my login credentials? I don’t want to type a username or password. I want to click login 📱📸🤷🏻‍♂️📲 done!  Or very least type my phone number then use the facial recognition on my phone or the camera on my phone. Not using my face to load a stored password. Use my face as the password. 

make it happen

I believe in you

you can do it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jasondimera wrote:

How do I reset my security questions? 

@Jasondimera wrote:

How do I reset my security questions? 

If you can get into your self serve account, you can do that from there, but if you can't log in, you'll need to open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and typing "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.