cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Error at login page re security certificates

Oljohnson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry if this has already been asked, I did search but nothing came up.

I tried logging into my self serve account like normal but I'm getting a "Security Error" come up saying the "server could not prove that it is www.PublicMobile.ca security certificate is not trusted...do not proceed" 

Is this something on my end and if it is what can I do?

Or is this something that needs a fix with PM website security?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

niels-ernest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried it on Edge as well after clear Edge to default settings and I got the same results. It is clearly a problem with the website.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Since there isn't a know issue related to the website and everything should be working just fine,

try to clear the cache and the cookies of your browser or try logging in using a different browser(IE, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

If you still have trouble logging in do not hesitate to reach out to SIMon or create a ticket to get a moderator to look into this for you.

Cheers! 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The Public Mobile site is finicky at times.  I get ssl errors a lot but it has never stopped me from using the site of from generating a serious unrecoverable error.  I just close the browser and relaunch.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm on the site right now and it's secure.

Your web browser maybe out of date leading to this "security error". I recommend using a different browser if that doesn't work try another computer. If neither of those resolve your issue you may need to restart your network to resolve this error.

nightbrad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try logging in on another computer or browser. This is an issue on your end unfortunately. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Oljohnson 

I just login into my account.  No issues.

Website can be finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site.

Need Help? Let's chat.