cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL Locked out of self serve account. No help from Mods

usdfg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got locked out of my self serve account, I got asked to reset it.

I sent the request to the mods, and I even verified the request as asked.

STILL NO REPLY OR HELP FROM THE MODS.

I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE CALLS FOR THE PAST 48 HOURS.....

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@usdfg wrote:

How the online assistant, the live chat, or the moderators never thought to tell me this is beyon d me.

Thank you for your time.

Public mobile has been the worst service I've ever received in a cellphone company and I will be switching to Shaw this weekend.

All the best

That's exactly what we're here for. 🙂 I've only needed a moderator once in my 2 years here. In all my years with my previous provider (Telus) I hardly ever needed to speak to someone either. So those rare times when actual assistance is needed...well...currently it's a bit of a wait it seems.

usdfg

How the online assistant, the live chat, or the moderators never thought to tell me this is beyon d me.

Thank you for your time.

Public mobile has been the worst service I've ever received in a cellphone company and I will be switching to Shaw this weekend.

All the best

usdfg

I will try this right now thank you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@usdfg  Response times are pretty slow right now you just need to be patient or try to use 611 if you can.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@usdfg wrote:

Those were all suggested earlier, and attempted but had no luck.

Thank you for the suggestion!! Let me know if you have any other ideas.

What are trying to do? The 611 service allows you to do a couple things like make payments and buy add-ons. You'll need your PIN that you created at activation to pay by pre-registered payment card or buy add-ons. But you can redeem vouchers to make a payment.

usdfg

Those were all suggested earlier, and attempted but had no luck.

Thank you for the suggestion!! Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.