Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Text From *611 To Remind Me To Pay

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

At around dinnertime today, I received an SMS, reminding me to pay by April whatever.

To summarize it, it said that, if I had already paid or was using auto-pay, I should ignore the message.

It's very important to me that I have the entire message, word for word. Unfortunately, I deleted my message.

Would someone be kind enough to post the entire message here, or private message it to me? Again, I need it word for word. Considering its importance, everyone who posts or pm's the entire message, excluding phone number, will receive a Bravo from me.

Scout's Honour!

11 REPLIES 11

Martin
Legend
Legend
chuk,

In this case, you don't win the cupie doll. It was a good guess, however.

I suspect that, very soon, PM will be making a change of which the community members will be aware.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Yes the wording is always the same.

I think I know what you want to bring to PM attention. Is it that they list/show that you have to pay on the first day of 30 day cycle, so a lot of people assume that they will have service till the end of that day but that is not the case. Am I correct?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

Though you're almost 2 hours late, I'm going give you a Bravo for your February 17 image.

When reminded to pay, is the wording always the same? If not, can you post images of the different texts?

The reason for my asking for a verbatim SMS is on account of my wanting to bring a problem to PM's attention.

Thanks.

chukdefatey

Screenshot_2015-04-01-01-37-17.png

chukdefatey

@Martin wrote:
This thread is effectively closed, as I have the verbatim wording, and Bravos were allotted as promised.
----------------------------------------

^Just curious as to why you wanted it verbatim? Screenshot_2015-04-01-01-28-02.pngI have one or two more in the attached pictures not sure if these will help with what you are trying to achieve 

Martin
Legend
Legend
This thread is effectively closed, as I have the verbatim wording, and Bravos were allotted as promised.
----------------------------------------

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi!

Considering that it is now 12:10 am PDT, yesterday is now today, so to speak.

Since I promised to give Bravos today, I'm honouring my word to give one to makkahn28, and another to Griff.

Thank you!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff,

Thank you!

That's exactly what my SMS said, but I needed it verbatim.

I'll give you your Bravo tomorrow.

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

"Public Mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is due on [Your bill date - Month, Day]. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this message."

Martin
Legend
Legend
Makkahn28,

I'll still give you a Bravo tomorrow.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I never received any sms txt on that, only when payment is done and plan renewed

Need Help? Let's chat.