Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Annajcs2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My SIM card is locked

3 REPLIES 3

@Annajcs2019 Reboot your phone with the SIM installed. Tell us the exact message that appears on your phone.

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." is asking for the phone’s (often Samsung) “master code" after entering the wrong code too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN" is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

“PIN unlock key (PUK)” is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Annajcs2019 

More details would be helpful....  

Are you a new customer putting a newly activated SIM card to your phone?  Your phone might be locked to your previous carrier.  If so, you will need to contact your previous carrier for unlock code.  

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Annajcs2019  a écrit :

My SIM card is locked

If you need a puk code for your sim card only the moderator can help you with that click here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them. Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.