cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

barosojung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I contacted you because there was a problem with the SIM card that I've bought. I tried activating the new SIM card,but it told be that there was an error. Eventually, I reactivated the SIM card , but it tells me that this SIM card is invalid and cannot register. Is there anything that you can do ? Could you send us another SIM card if it is needed?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@barosojung 

Can you check to see if your credit card was charged? If yes put sim in your phone and reboot.

If cc not charged wait one hour and try to activate again, but clear browser cache and go incognito/private mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

when you activated, did you get to the point for credit card?

If so, check if credit card got charged... maybe the line was already activated and just the web server returns error, which happens a LOT...

if CC got charged, simply put your SIM onto a phone and try making outgoing calls... even if fails, keep reboot the phone every 30 mins

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@barosojung wrote:

I contacted you because there was a problem with the SIM card that I've bought. I tried activating the new SIM card,but it told be that there was an error. Eventually, I reactivated the SIM card , but it tells me that this SIM card is invalid and cannot register. Is there anything that you can do ? Could you send us another SIM card if it is needed?

SIM card # 

Thank you

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots in the top corner of your post and edit the sim number out.edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.