cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

esthersunlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I ordered a sim card 7 days ago, but I haven't received it yet. Please check it. 

10 REPLIES 10

esthersunlin

Thanks . Hope I will get it soon

@Alex888 wrote:

I just recently ordered a SIM card and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

This is not the first I have heard about it taking 3 weeks. Thanks for the info @Alex888.

I just recently ordered a SIM card and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

I agree with @computergeek541, I just recently waited a week for a guarenteed 2 day delivery.

@Anonymous wrote:

@lou27 wrote:

The delay may be due to backlog of mails and parcel from the strike. There is a thread discuss the delivery delay. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Online-SIM-delivery-may-be-delayed-until-Canada-Post-s-service/td-p/289581 

Did you have that link saved? I get a nasty message on trying to go there.

As for delays...I seem to recall that it was a fiction made up by the corp. Mail was being delivered just fine. Sure maybe a day or two more than usual but not long delays.

iirc

There clearly was delay, but the delay wasn't that bad.  I mean - if you are shutdown for two days, it stands to reason that packages that are in the system at that time will be delayed for about 2 days.

Even when Canada Post said that the backlog could last for months taking us into the new year (2019), that doesn't mean the actual delay is months long.  It only means that it will take those months to eliminate that delay, which could be about a day, 3 days, a week, or whatever length of time.

My experience was that bills were taking a few days longer to arrive than normal.  Packages that I was sending or receiving that were suppsoed to take 1 day were taking 2 or 3 - big deal.  I did send one package to someone that should have taken 4 business days but ended up taking about 10, but that delay may or may not have been strike related.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@esthersunlin, if it has been 7 working days, that is long enough of a wait.  Customers have reported SIM card shipments not arriving here.  I suggest contacting the moderator team and have them reship the order for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

There have been a few 'other union' protests at the larger centres, but they've been only 1 day at a time, in various locations.  There really shouldn't be a backlog.  Although I've never had an issue buying online, it's much easier now with the local retailers to just pick one or two up.  The Mobile Shop, London Drugs, Wow Mobile, K-Mobile, Some authorized Koodo retail outlets, and of course the Wal-Mart that may give you a hard time if you only wish to buy a SIM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lou27 wrote:

The delay may be due to backlog of mails and parcel from the strike. There is a thread discuss the delivery delay. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Online-SIM-delivery-may-be-delayed-unti...

Did you have that link saved? I get a nasty message on trying to go there.

As for delays...I seem to recall that it was a fiction made up by the corp. Mail was being delivered just fine. Sure maybe a day or two more than usual but not long delays.

iirc

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@esthersunlin wrote:

Hello, I ordered a sim card 7 days ago, but I haven't received it yet. Please check it. 

As @lou27 mentioned it may take a little longer for the sim to arrive. Can you confirm with CC statement that the amount for the card has been charged?

lou27

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Online-SIM-delivery-may-be-delayed-unti...

Need Help? Let's chat.