cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card delay

Efriday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just wondering if there's some delay on PM end getting SIM cards out.

It appears that my order hasn't even begun the shipping process 5 days later... It is still in order processing. 

I lost my SIM while travelling and can't use my actively billing plan now that I'm back.

6 REPLIES 6

Unless Public Mobile pays for tracking service, thé ExpressPost service is just glorified 1st Class Mail.

ive received all but 1 SIM within 7 days, 9nce it was 2.  Always from the Toronto office or shipping location.

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Efriday wrote:

It appears that my order hasn't even begun the shipping process 5 days later... It is still in order processing. 

This is normal - they do not update this information!

Efriday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The text implies it hasn't started shipping process at all:

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have ordered SIM cards on two separate occasions in the past month. No tracking information for either one. They send out an email to let you know that the card has been shipped, but after being directed to the Public Mobile payment page, nothing updates.

I would not be too worried. My first card came in 3 days (mind you Telus shipped it from Calgary, which is 2 hours from my home). 

The second SIM card I ordered came from Ontario, which took about 1 1/2 weeks. Strange that they choose Ontario for the second one?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Canada Post is still back logged between their strike, job slowdown, and Christmas. I ordered mine just before Christmas and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you're referring to the "tracking," PM doesn't actually have proper tracking for its SIM shipments.  If it still hasn't arrived after 7 business days, give the Moderator Team a shout by private message.  Include your order number from the e-mail they would have sent when you placed the order.

Need Help? Let's chat.