cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Stopped Working Can't set up Self Serve because cant get verification text

LCWW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My sim stoppped working 2 days before my auto pay. I never set up my self serve. Now I'm tyring to set up self serve to rule out that my SIM didnt stop working because payment didnt go through(today is my cycle date) abd I cant set up the account because the verification text wont go through to my phone. What to do?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LCWWSuggest you immediately send a private message to MOD,You should include your account number (or phone number) and account PIN. 

@stonechucker wrote:

@LCWW, please send a private message to the Moderator_Team account using the envelope icon in the top right corner.  They will respond to you directly via Private Message when they get to your issue.

Further to this suggestion, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@LCWW, I'm assuming of course, you've already tried the registration site:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@LCWW, please send a private message to the Moderator_Team account using the envelope icon in the top right corner.  They will respond to you directly via Private Message when they get to your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.