cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Inavlid

angelusbc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started the registration process on another phone and noticed when I got to the point where I was selecting my plan that I had misentered my name so I went back a few times and changed that.  When I went to go forward I got a message stating that another user had locked my SIM and had to wait for 50 minutes.  I did so and now when I try and continue the process, I get Invalid SIM on multiple machines....  How do I get my SIM unblocked?  I tried logging in with the user account I created with my email but just get a message stating login failed.  Help please.

9 REPLIES 9

@Rodrigo_C FYI: solved already - https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/SIM-Inavlid/m-p/327977/highlight/true#M226...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@angelusbc wrote:

I tried it in Firefox's incognito mode and that seemed to work and I was able to activate.  thanks!

Just a comment on this seeming to be the solution, when it may not be. I notice this is at least 1/2 hour since the issue was reported. This "invalid SIM" error from an interrupted activation, for which no payment has been made, will usually clear after the system resets.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rodrigo_C
Customer Support Agent

hello there angelusbc, 

Thank you for sharing this issue with the community.

Pleas send us a Private Message, so we can verify the sim card and see why is it giving you this error. 

Regards, 

Rod,

Public Mobile Moderator Team. 

Good news. Thanks for the follow-up. Welcome to Public Mobile.

angelusbc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried it in Firefox's incognito mode and that seemed to work and I was able to activate.  thanks!

If it doesn't work after waiting, you will need a new sim card or will need the get moderators to complete the set up.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@angelusbc you have an interrupted session. Wait an hour or so and try again. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
As @hairbag1 said, try a different browser or mode, most people find that Chrome incognito works best. If you have tried to many times it may have locked your SIM, if that happens you will need to contact a moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing cache files and also try a different browzer. Ley us know if this works. Thanks and good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.