@mycell wrote:

How do I get my SIM CARD replaced with a smaller one

What kind of phone are you using?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mycell wrote:

As stated the SIMS are a triple punch.  Depending on how long you have been with PM your SIM may not be.  If yours isn't a triple punch there are SIM card cutters that can cut it to the right size or you can purchase a new sim and if you do this you will need to go into your self serve and go to Change Sim and enter the new SIM card number

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All Public Mobille SIM cards include three sizes, macro, micro, and nano, neatly nested one within the other. Simply verify what size your phone takes and pop out the appropriate size. Don’t pop out a smaller size than necessary, as putting them back together isn’t as seamless.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mycell wrote:

@mycellPublic mobile uses "Triple-punch" sim cards. There is a pre-cut line between the sizes. You can pop out the smaller sim card

"The Triple Punch SIM card is a Standard, Micro and Nano SIM card all rolled into one. Carefully remove the SIM card in the size that is required for your phone and insert it in your phone’s SIM card slot. "

https://store.publicmobile.ca/products/triple-punch-sim-card

Need Help? Let's chat.