cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Blacklisted

williamashley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I purchased a Public Mobile Sim and monthly paygo but my SIM blacklisted yesterday at random.

Not sure what is going on with this.

I am not able to connect to the network and phone say "Technical Problem" "Emergency Calls Only" The phone was working fine for about a week. The phone is still working fine but it seems the Public Mobile SIM was blacklisted? The phone itself is not blacklisted, just the Public Mobile SIM I purchased at Walmart.

5 REPLIES 5

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@williamashley wrote:

When I attempt to log into my account it it won't let me and when I attempt to get the password it says 

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I signed up on the 4th of September and received the confirmation emails from Public Mobile. 

If you can't access your self serve account you'll have to contact Moderator Team or use the SIMon bot by press ? at bottom right of your screen to get help get into your self serve account page - try using the SIMon bot first since it might be able to unlock your account for you, and if that not work use SIMon to contact Moderators too.

williamashley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I attempt to log into my account it it won't let me and when I attempt to get the password it says 

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

I signed up on the 4th of September and received the confirmation emails from Public Mobile. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try the following things at if they don't work you'll have to contact the Moderator Team to fix it:

1. Power off then on phone.

2. Take your sim card out and put back in.

3. Take your sim card out and put into another phone to see if it work.

4. Check your self serve page to see if anything wrong there.

5. Dial 611 or *611 from your phone to see what happens.

6. From your self serve page try reporting your phone lost then report it found again.

7. Try putting $ into your account from your self serve page, put $1 or more.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you try restarting the phone?

Did you test the sim in another working phone that works on telus network?

What is your status whet you login

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am not sure a SIM can be back listed.  You are just saying that it isn't currently connecting to the network correct?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.