cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off

jillthethrill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't login to my account I put time on my phone and it expires last month according to automated system then had service for 2 days and it's off again I can't afford 30 dollars for only 2 days of service.  What do I do I need a person to speak  to

6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jillthethrill wrote:

I can't login to my account I put time on my phone and it expires last month according to automated system then had service for 2 days and it's off again I can't afford 30 dollars for only 2 days of service.  What do I do I need a person to speak  to

This is not a Pay as you go service. There is no putting in time. What it is called Pay Before/Prepaid Service. You paid for a 30-day service, which runs out after 30 days. Regardless you use it or not. 

@jillthethrill wrote:

I cant log into my account I can't seem to create a new one.  I seriously can't afford to be out the money I paid for time and need time on my phone next week.  It's to get a place to live.  I'm going to homeless I have nobody and no money. 

Then you need to send a message to Moderator_Team asap as suggested earlier.  Only the moderators can access your account.  They can take anywhere from 2-48 hours to respond though, so you might have a bit of wait.

You can try restarting your phone and see if that helps.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign up online or at a kiosk?

Have you been into your account since you signed up?

Have you forgotten the email you signed up with or the password you chose?

Is it possible the system was just slow when you tried and by clearing your cache and trying incognito mode, you might be able to get in on your own?

jillthethrill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant log into my account I can't seem to create a new one.  I seriously can't afford to be out the money I paid for time and need time on my phone next week.  It's to get a place to live.  I'm going to homeless I have nobody and no money. 

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you provide more details, this community might be able to help. Your alternative is to private message a moderator here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

There is no one to speak to at Public Mobile. This board (and moderators) are the only support channel. 

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jillthethrill wrote:

You need to contact the Moderators at Public Mobile.  Here is the link to send them a message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Then you will just have to wait till they reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.