cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards problem

naveen9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get any reward since beginning when I set as auto-payment option. It always show you got reward but I did not get any. Please someone solve this problem. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Before contacting moderators, it would be great if you could post a screenshot of your payment history.  This will for sure show that rewards are missing.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@naveen9 does your $2 autopay reward show up in the rewards section of your self service account overview page?  It should look like below. 20200419_140531.jpg

If it doesn't then you may not have enabled it. 
1. Go the "Payment" tab
2. Click the BIG "Manage Autopay" icon beside "One time payment"
3. Then click "Add Autopay"

Make a patment.png

Stay safe. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@naveen9  Assuming you have registered a credit card and activated autopay, then open a ticket, click on https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437Click it then login

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@naveen9 @Hi have you looked in your self serve account under rewards what does it say? Why do you think you are not getting rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@naveen9 wrote:

I did not get any reward since beginning when I set as auto-payment option. It always show you got reward but I did not get any. Please someone solve this problem. Thank you!

Hello @naveen9 ,

So you say you are missing your autopay $2 monthly reward credit since you signed up? How long ago was this? If it was just within the 1st month. The 1st and 2nd $2 (so $4) gets credited on you 2nd month's bill.

Do you have a credit card registered on your My Account and it gets charged every 30 days put not less $2?

If this is the case inquire with the moderator team by either:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1597020044535.png

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.