cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards earned but not applied

Ariful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, as per my account information so far I earned $50 reward (loyalty and autopay). But since the very beginning until today I am paying the same amount of money every month, that means my monthly bill is not being reduced. If the reward amount is not deducted from my monthly bill then what is the benefit of so called reward? Can anyone PLEASE answer me what should I do now to get the reward applied? 

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ariful The amount you are asking about is the total you have been rewarded so far.

So, $3 loyalty (i.e. 3 years service) + $2 autopay * 10 months = $50 TOTAL Rewards, so far.

If this is the situation, your cost/30 days will not change until you reach 4 years and Loyalty becomes $4.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ariful  Your credit card amount includes taxes the amounts in your payment history does not. Are you sure you are not getting the rewards?

If they are not being applied you should submit a ticket to PM.

stpm-new.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ariful wrote:

Hi, as per my account information so far I earned $50 reward (loyalty and autopay). But since the very beginning until today I am paying the same amount of money every month, that means my monthly bill is not being reduced. If the reward amount is not deducted from my monthly bill then what is the benefit of so called reward? Can anyone PLEASE answer me what should I do now to get the reward applied? 

Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Start by typing 'contact a human'...might take a couple of times until you see Contact Moderator or Start a Ticket.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ariful 

If you feel comfortable, screenshot your payment history page.  Omit any personal information.   That would provide useful information.  

Don't forget that you also have to pay the plan fee + applicable taxes.  

Need Help? Let's chat.