cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting password

Bball4life
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can the moderator please help reset my password? 

20 REPLIES 20

Rabia1703

I tried 611. It was a mess..  The service was never activated, but yet I was charged three consecutive times an amount of $22.60..  This system is a mess so I've decided to take my business somewhere else.. This frustration level is too high for me.

@b0gdan wrote:

@Moderator_Team I need your help to reset my account password. I did not receive the reset link.
Can't send you private messages as the website loads an error when I am doing that.

account 

Thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

Hi @b0gdan. You can send them direct message at https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Cheers

b0gdan

@Moderator_Team I need your help to reset my account password. I did not receive the reset link.
Can't send you private messages as the website loads an error when I am doing that.

account 

Thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@Rabia1703While you wait for the moderator you can also try using 611 to purchas the roaming add on (make sure you have added enough balance to your account before you purchase).. follow the menu from this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

created by @Anonymous 

@Rabia1703 wrote:

My password is not working, neither my security answer.. I need an add-on for the U.S.

As reset isn't working, you'll need to open a ticket. Click the question mark and type: talk to rep.

Rabia1703

My password is not working, neither my security answer.. I need an add-on for the U.S.

@Luckman wrote:

"We have sent you an email that will outline how you can change your login and password"

it says all the times nothing received my email box

Just in case, did you check your junk folder.

What have you tried? Forgot password? Support ticket?

Luckman

Still I can't login to my account 

Luckman

"We have sent you an email that will outline how you can change your login and password"

it says all the times nothing received my email box

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Bball4life,

If you need further help, you can register a ticket through SIMon, our virutal assistant and we will take a look into your situation!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

@Luckman wrote:

I have to add my new credit card I can't login to my account  I forgot my password 

Hi @Luckman 

Did you try resetting your password

Luckman

I have to add my new credit card I can't login to my account  I forgot my password 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you cannot reset using "I forgot password" then your only option is to contact the Mod, you can use SIMon to open a ticket.

Bball4life

ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

What kind of error message are you getting?

Thanks

Bball4life

No the link doesn't work 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to reset it here?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Bball4life   send them a message, click here!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.