cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Password

anardelli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

We have forgotten our password ot our account it appears the password reset option does not work. We enter our e-mail address but no link is sent. We need to update payment information ASAP. Is there a reason the link is not working?

Regards,

Anthony

11 REPLIES 11

kkawa

Sadly there are giant monopolies in Canada, and we are screwed into two choices - if you live out of a major city.

kkawa

It is august 9th and they are still having this problem.

oldman1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have contacted the Team Moderator several times and all they do is sent the link to "reset password" that doesn't work!

Recoment changing service providers

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anardelli wrote:

Thank you for your response. As an aside, Public Mobile's password reset system is absolutely inexcusable, especially considering there are no live agents or call centre options. Even more baffling is this appears to be a known issue, which hasn't been appropriately addressed.

I agree 100% percent, for an online only system bugs that persist is inexcusable. The only answer we ever get is we are looking into but can't give an eta.      I guess PM is stuck discussing which bug is more important fix rather than actually fixing them and making the portal user friendly.

anardelli

Thanks for the support everyone. Happy New Year to you all!

Perhaps Telus prefers PM to be a little "buggie"?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There are many bugs that have knowingly been allowed to persist for a long time.  Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.  

@anardelli Even those not afflicted as you, agree it's long overdue for repair. Robot Frustrated

It's not happened to me but, as with any cell phone provider, its best to be prepared. Some reading, if you're interested, on this topic:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

anardelli

Thank you for your response. As an aside, Public Mobile's password reset system is absolutely inexcusable, especially considering there are no live agents or call centre options. Even more baffling is this appears to be a known issue, which hasn't been appropriately addressed.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@anardelli, you are correct the reset email link isn't working correctly.  It will send you a link hours later after it has expired.  You will need to message a moderator. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should contact the @CS_Agent. They'll get it straightened out.

Need Help? Let's chat.