cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseting password. No email and just says im locked out.

carterbelanger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been trying to reset my password for self serve.

When I input my email it just says - 

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
And I of course never receive an email..... (checked junk)

So I guess all I can do is contact customer support. But when it makes me sign into community it just says error logging in every time. Even though I know its the right password for that. 
Anyone know what I can do? this is infuriating. 

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@carterbelanger You will need to reach out to the Moderator team via one of the two ways listed below: 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@carterbelanger wrote:

Been trying to reset my password for self serve.

When I input my email it just says - 

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
And I of course never receive an email..... (checked junk)

So I guess all I can do is contact customer support. But when it makes me sign into community it just says error logging in every time. Even though I know its the right password for that. 
Anyone know what I can do? this is infuriating. 

@carterbelanger 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@carterbelanger  the chat bot can be a pain in da sometimes.

Please contact moderators via the private message link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.