cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset username and password my account

StantonSXRGN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The guy who set up my phone messed a few things up and I can't log into my account, how might I fix this 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@StantonSXRGN 

Create one here:

Create a Self-Serve account (publicmobile.ca)

If you activated in-store, you'll need to create a self-serve account yourself.   If you activated yourself on-line, it will have been created during the on-line activation process.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your username is your email.  Did you try the forgot password link.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you know the email address used?  you can click on the Forget Password to try to reset it.  

Or do you know he really setup an Self-Server account for you?  maybe you can try setting up a net new one to see if it accepts

Finally, if  a wrong email address was used, then only moderators can make changes after verifying your account. To contact them, follow one of the two methods: 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon (the "bubble" on the lower right corner). or you can also Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here
Need Help? Let's chat.