cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset plan early

redstrike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @CS_Agent,

I've used up all my data. I'm wondering if you could reset my plan early. Please let me know.

11 REPLIES 11

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@redstrike wrote:

This works but I'm have a grandfathered plan which uses LTE speeds.

I believe if you buy more data it will be at the same speed as your current LTE plan. None of the current plans are at that speed. If you don’t use all of the purchased data it will carry over to your next cycle.

Here's another idea, if your on any plan other than the $25 plan and are on auto-pay, switch to the $25 plan now and once your 500 +500 mb or 1g is used, switch back to your old plan. Saves 5 bucks and I your on a lower plan gives you unlimited calling and texting for that month.

Good time to catch up with friends!

@hairbag1 wrote:

You could renew your current plan early, but you forfeit whatever balance is on your plan now. Alternative is to get 1Gb of data add-on for $30

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@redstrike 

To summarize the options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to send a private message to moderator. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Could you not just buy a data add-on? Not sure if it would be LTE speeds but you'd have data again and get to keep your grandfathered plan with LTE.

@redstrike wrote:

I would like to enjoy the fall season but I use my phone for work. I need internet access and sometimes wifi isn't an option.

redstrike

I would like to enjoy the fall season but I use my phone for work. I need internet access and sometimes wifi isn't an option.

Wifi 😄.. enjoy fall season put your phone down till plan renews lol

redstrike

This works but I'm have a grandfathered plan which uses LTE speeds.

Log into My Account / Change Plan. You'll be given options for new plan....but remember there's no refunds for whtever is left on old plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You could renew your current plan early, but you forfeit whatever balance is on your plan now. Alternative is to get 1Gb of data add-on for $30.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@redstrike, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.